The latest Analyt 2 Controller provides further enhancements to the previous Analyt 2U-T, which lead the field in providing a fast and accurate response to changes in pool water chemistry. Proven features of the forerunner have been transferred to the new generation and the range of functionality and ease of operation have been further improved by utilising up to date technology. In addition, water temperature remains a standard feature.
- 5.7″ touch screen. All information is displayed in clear text.
- pH regulation carried out via a pH sensor in a clear flow cell
- Menu functions can be accessed by a soft touch on the surface of the screen
- On line help. At any point in the menu and for any input value comprehensive help text can be accessed value comprehensive help text can be accessed
- A copper-platinum amperometric cell is employed for the determination of free chlorine residual with mechanical self-cleaning
- Extensive event log. The Analyt files all events such as alarms and calibrations
- Constant temperature display & measurement
- Variable dosing cut-out time on each function avoids overfeed situation
- Computer communication is available using an RS422 interface if required allowing 30 days data storage and ability to alter without need for a manual at hand data i.e. measured values, set points values, alarm values etc., via the interface
- Proportional control outputs
- pH control both ways available on request
- Attractive new design with cover to conceal components
Analyt 2 (Free Chlorine, temperature & pH)
Unit is board mounted including: inline strainer, clear acrylic flow cell, safety cut-out flow switch, flow control sampling valve, amperometric free chlorine cell, pH sensor and temperature sensor.
Analyt 3 (Free Chlorine, Redox, pH & Temperature)
Unit is board mounted including: inline strainer, clear acrylic flow cell, safety cut-out flow switch, flow control sampling valve, amperometric free chlorine cell, Redox and pH sensor.
Board size 630mm x 560mm with front cover