The Aquavac 300 takes the technology and versatility of the Tiger Shark. Its robustness guarantees 4 years of service. It cleans the bottoms, walls and water line of swimming pools up to 12 x 6m. There are two versions available: foam or picot.
- Fitted with an ASCL control logic microprocessor, it calculates the size and shape of your pool so that the remotest corners can be thoroughly cleaned.
- The programmer stops automatically at the end of its cycle.
- 2 Cleaning cycles: Quick Clean 1H30 and Complete 3H30.
More efficiency and time saving:
- The rollers take off the dirt from the bottom, walls and stairs and then its powerful turbine sucks up the debris.
- Cleans the bottom, walls and water line.
- Brushes to choose: Foams or pimples depending on the type of pool. The foams ensure a good cleaning of the slippery coatings and are very effective for swimming pools with polyester shells and pools equipped with safety edge.
Easy maintenance and ultra-fine filtration:
- 2 filter panels.
- The panels are easy to remove, easy to clean and easy to reassemble.
- The filter panels provide a filtration fineness of 5 micron.
What type of pools required?
|Models||Aquavac 300 untiled||Aquavac 300 Tiled|
|Types of pools
||In-ground or above-ground pools with rigid walls||In-ground or above-ground pools with rigid walls|
|Pool dimensions||suitable for swimming pools up to 12 x 6m||suitable for swimming pools up to 12 x 6m|
|Types of shapes
||Rectangular, round, oval, different shapes||Rectangular, round, oval, different shapes|
|Types of backgrounds||Flat, gentle slope, compound slope, diamond point ect…||Flat, gentle slope, compound slope, diamond point ect…|
|Types of coatings||Liner, reinforced PVC and painted concrete||Polyester tile and hull, liner, reinforced PVC and painted concrete|
Technical specifications :
- Cleaning: background, walls and water line.
- Cycle of operation: 4 hours.
- Voltage: 220v.
- Brushes: foams or pimples.
- Filtration system: 2 filter panels.
- Purity of the filtration: 5 microns.
- Access to the filter panels: from the bottom.
- Length of the cord: 16.76 m.
- Absorbtion power: 17 m3 / h.
- Cleaning speed: 18 m / min.
- Surface cleaned: 5 m2 / h.
- Detection out of the water and Californian beaches.
- Dimensions (cm): 28 x 41 x 41.
- Remote control: no.
- Transport trolley: optional.